Co-Manage Offshore Staff
We ‘co-manage’ your offshore team and the processes as follows:
To Co-Manage Offshore Staff – you must…
- you interview your prospective team member, make the final call and decide on start dates etc.
- you allocate workload and tasks along with planning with your team members. Their time belongs to you 100%.
- you are responsible with your team member for job outcomes and getting the job done.
- you are responsible for checking the person’s work and quality control.
- you are responsible for ensuring local supervisors do their jobs effectively.
To Co-Manage Offshore Staff – we will…
- we work with you to clarify processes and the work that needs to be done.
- we recruit the right person with you (we source, test and finalise our agreements.)
- we organise facilities in our modern offices, including internet access and standard computer equipment.
- we manage the induction and the ‘on boarding process’. Our extensive induction ensures they hit the ground running and includes cultural training by our qualified TESOL teacher.
- we assist where required with your training and are close at hand on your teams’ start date.
- we manage and process their monthly pay, you just pay your monthly fee.
- we handle all HR and labor law issues. They are our company employees and not yours.
- we review performance on a regular basis and provide advice to the team as to improvements that can be made.
- we work with our clients and teams to build careers.
- we deal with problems as they arise.