Sharesource PlatformEngaging with your team to ensure success
SHARESOURCE LEADERSHIP – PEOPLE are the key!
Ensure team is engaged, happy and aligned with culture and values,
- Conduct monthly one-on-one meetings with all team members to check satisfaction and proactively lead the team.
- Provide career advice and mentoring for team members to encourage and develop skills.
- Communicate progress to stakeholders.
Ensure teams are recruited, employed and managed in line with contractual obligations and best practise.
- Conduct recruitment processes to ensure that the best people are employed for the task.
- Engage individuals as employees of Sharesource with six months of probation and then as permanent staff.
- Pay individuals in accordance with contractual obligations and ensure all statutory and legal compliances are met under Philippine law.
- Manage and administer annual performance reviews.
Ensure reasonable facilities are provided to allow the team to produce their best work
- provide suitable office space.
- provide standard office furniture.
- provide internet access.
Customers have some work too
– Interview your prospective team members and select teams.
– Allocate workload and task, check work quality and manage performance.
– Responsible for checking the person’s work and quality control.
– Treat individuals with respect at all times and ensure team members do as well.